Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Primitive Foodie Blog

Welcome to "The Primitive Foodie Blog". As an Educational cooking blog, it is our goal to teach valuable nutrition education, while having fun cooking and playing with many recipes.

Our diet is a Paleo Hybrid diet. We follow, or have tried to follow the Paleo diet, but have failed miserably. WE love our breads, pizza, cookies, brownies, and many of the foods that are not good for our health or our waist lines. I am not ready to diet and give up the foods that I love, but I am ready to make changes to adapting how they are prepared.

Each of my recipes are fun, and ones that your whole family will enjoy, as will you. The blog will be color coated for specific diets. Whether you are a Vegetarian, Lactose intolerant, or glucose intolerant, each of these recipes are adaptable.

  • Vegan (versions will be written in Green)
  • Dairy Free ( in Red)
  • Glucose Free ( in orange)
You may also decide that you want to try to adapt these recipes your own diet. Which is why all these recipes are highly interchangeable. We are all different, and not one diet will work for everyone all the time. Our family has a diet consist of a lot of nut products, whereas many may not.

On a personal note;

It is also my number one goal is to share my expertise and love that I have for cooking, to share my knowledge of food, and nutrition, in this blog. This is also a journey that I myself am embarking on, to learn how to live a nutritious lifestyle, to share a healthy attitude toward food with my three beautiful daughters, and to become more comfortable with who I am at any size. To remind myself that it is about nutrition, balanced exercise, meditation, and most importantly sleep. Which will all be discussions that you can find under Personal Journey, and 50 reasons.

Thank you for reading, silante (Cheers) to a better longer Life!

Tracey




No comments:

Post a Comment

Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.