Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Best ever Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies

We have tried recipe after recipe, trying to perfect the ultimate Almond Flour Chocolate chip cookies. 

Most were o.k., some mixtures were crumbly, others had a really distinct almond flavor!

Tonight I thought that it I would try Maple Syrup and it was a success!

I was so pleased with myself I shared half the batch with my friends and neighbors.

Bagged and ready for delivery!



Chocolate Chip Cookies

  • 3 cups of Blanched Almond Four
  • 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon of Kosher Sea Salt
  • 1/2 cup of Grapeseed oil
  • 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
  • 1/2 cup of Maple Syrup
  • 2 Eggs
  • 1 1/2 cup of Chocolate Chips
Mix all dry ingredients into a large bowl, stir well. 




 Next mix wet ingredients into a medium bowl, and mix well. Combine.



Using a tablespoon measure out on parchment paper! Bake at 350 for ten minutes or until no longer wet looking!


7 comments:

  1. Great recipe! Thanks for sharing. I actually made mine with 4 TBS truvia instead of the maple to make it sugar free. And I substituted the oil with a stick of butter. My four year old loves them. I'm so happy to have found this. I made my own almond flour by blending it, so the end result was a darker flour but still good. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So yummy! We have made these several times now. They taste so much like traditional chocolate chip cookies. (We subbed butter and palm shortening for the grape seed oil.) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aMAZing cookies!! The best I have ever had. Seriously!!!!!!!!! You have got to try it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used half butter and half coconut oil, and mixture of 1/2 maple syrup 1/2 honey. I also took out 2TBS of almond flour and replaced with ground golden flax. I have found that flax in gluten free baking adds some cohesiveness. These were among the best I have made so far. Many of my attempts have included coconut flour but they end up too gritty. These were just right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! I love them. I am actually making a version of Oatmeal cookies tonight with this as my base recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a healthy, delish recipe! i used almond oil in place of the grapseed oil and used about 1/3 cup. i also subsituted honey in for the maple syrup. this recipe does not taste healthy but it is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found this recipe. I used coconut oil and honey instead of grapeseed and syrup, but the results were phenomenal! Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.