Friday, April 22, 2011

Coconut Flour Blueberry Pancakes


Blueberry Pancakes.

I made this Last weekend for my daughters and a friend they had for a sleepover. At first I was hesitant to make a Paleo version of pancakes, and thought about sticking with the old faithful mix that I had from the store. However, I decided against going to the grocery store and picking up pancake mix! I am sure glad that I did! This is an amazing mix. There was none left over, to the disappointment of my husband, and my daughters friend who generally does not eat all her pancakes, took two servings. She even told me that she generally did not liked blueberry pancakes before this batch! So, they were pretty amazing pancakes after all!


  • 4 tbsp blueberry agave
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 2 tsp sparkling mineral water
  • 2 tbsp butter
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 1 cup coconut flour
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 8 eggs
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1 cup frozen blueberries
What makes this recipe so unique!


Mix Dry ingredients in a bowl, and all the wet ingredients in another bowl. Combine them both.


This recipe is so easy and good so make sure to double it, your guest are sure to ask for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.